Besides being held at the lovely Osthoff Resort, Jackie+Mike's day was filled some some really great things like:
- a wedding ring made of meteorite and dinosaur bone
- a custom toast song for them sang to the tune of “Come on Eileen” by her sister (the maid-of-honor)
- their own vows in which, besides pledging their love to one another, proceeded to Rick-Roll everyone there (it was brilliant!)
- a Lambeau Leap Grand March
- and so much more, including a huge group of family and friends.
In other words, their wedding goes done in the books as one heck of a party. Congrats you two!