2011 has been a beautiful year in many ways not the least of which has found me laughing (and crying!) as the couples below celebrated their love and joined their lives together. These couples are the ones that allow me in, they grant me trust and then open up to show their real selves. So as the year comes to a close I say thank you to each and every one of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You inspire me and help me toward being a better photographer and a better husband.
As a way to give back and to celebrate these couples I’m doing a good old fashion contest of the voting kind.
Here is how it will work:
- You pick your favorite couple from the photos below (you can click their photo to see more from their wedding).
- You vote on the bottom of this page in either of two comments section. Let me know which couple you choose (and be creative – extra points may be awarded!)
- The couple with the most votes wins a 24×16 canvas to hang in their house! They get to pick the photo that’s printed on it too.
- The winning couple thanks you profusely for the rest of their life, constantly trying to find ways to repay you for your vote (Ok, I can’t promise this but I’m sure they would be very grateful!)
- Only vote per person, so make it count!
- Voting is open to anyone – so spread the work on share on facebook, Twitter, email, etc!
- Anyone having trouble voting below can email:
- Voting ends Dec 27th at midnight CST.
Thank you everyone for your votes! Almost 300 votes this year! I wish you all a very Happy New Year and a wonderful 2012!