It's that time of the year again! No, it's not holiday, it's time for the 2011 Wedding Photography Giveaway!
My good photography friend Jamie (of Jamie M. Swanson Photography) and I are giving away a free day of wedding coverage to one lucky couple, just like we did last year! You can see my blog post for their wedding here and Jamie's here. I can't believe it's gone by so fast – it's now our 3rd year doing this!
Want to know the details on how to enter, check out the information below:
Why are you doing this?
We love photographing weddings and count it a blessing to participate in so many wedding day celebrations. We want to be able to give back some of that blessing by lending our time and talents to one lucky couple.
What does the couple get?
A full day of wedding coverage from the two of us. We'll be with you in the morning when you get ready right through to the reception where everyone lets loose. We'll then edit the photos and get them to you on disk, ready for printing. We'll also upload the files to an online gallery that you can share with family and friends.
How will this work?
The couple, a family member or their friends submit the couple’s story via email to
freewedding (at) andystenz dot com. The stories will be read by us and our spouses. Among the four of us, we will choose a couple and announce the lucky couple on November 13th. If you aren’t the couple submitting an entry, please confirm with them that they don’t already have a photographer before you enter them in the contest.
Are there any rules?
- The couple must be getting married in 2011. The date must be open on our calendars. If there is a conflict in dates (if we both aren’t available for your wedding), we’ll let you know right away.
- The wedding has to be in Wisconsin within approximately 75 miles of West Bend. Think mainly Madison to Green Bay to Milwaukee. If you're not sure, submit it anyway, that's just a rough guideline as we are based out of different cities ourselves.
- We can’t already know you (we don't want to show favorites). And we can’t have already been in contact with you for a wedding next year.
What do I need to include in my submission?
- The bride and groom’s first and last names and their contact information.
- The couple’s story (how they met, got engaged, and why they should be chosen for free wedding coverage, anything fun you want us to know about them – creativity is encouraged!).
- The wedding date and locations (of the ceremony, reception, etc – whatever may be known).
- A digital picture of the couple. This will be used when we announce the final couple.
Where and when do I send my Submission?
Email entry submissions and any questions you may have to… And remember, submissions are due by November 11th, 2010 at midnight CST. Entry for the 2011 Givewaway is closed.